- This document contains the terms and conditions of entry (“these terms”) into the Win a Coffee with Bucks promotion (“Promotion”) and information on how to enter the Promotion and about the prizes which form part of these terms. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms. By entering this Promotion, the entrant acknowledges that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by and abide by these terms.
- The promoter is Collingwood Football Club Limited (ABN 89 006 211 196) of Holden Centre, Cnr Olympic Blvd and Batman Ave, Melbourne VIC 3000 ("Promoter”).
- Subject to the Australian Consumer Law, the Promoter may vary the terms of, or terminate, this Promotion at any time at its absolute discretion without liability to any entrant or other person. The Promoter will not award any prize if the Promotion is terminated for whatever reason. If the Promotion is not capable of being conducted due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, including due to any technical or communications problems, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the Promotion.
- In these terms, the following meanings apply in addition to terms which are defined elsewhere in these terms unless the contrary intention appears:
“Entrant” means a person who is eligible to participate in the Promotion in accordance with clause 6 of these terms.
- The Promotion will be open from 9.00am Australian Eastern Standard Time ("AEST") on Friday 8 September, 2017 and will continue until 11.59pm (AEST) on Friday 22 September 2017 ("Promotion Period").
- To participate in the Promotion and be eligible to win, an Entrant must:
- Be invited to complete the 2017 Membership Survey by the Promoter
- Visit the survey page and complete the survey
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Provide their details to go in the draw
- The Prize Winners will be randomly drawn at the Holden Centre, Cnr Olympic Boulevard and Batman Avenue, Melbourne, Victoria at 11.00am (AEDT) on Monday 2 October 2017. The Prize will be awarded to the first three (3) eligible entrants drawn. If an entry is invalid, the next valid entry drawn will win the prize.
- The result of the Promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
LIMITS OF ENTRY
- If an Entrant is the Winner, they must consent to and licence the recording and use of their name, character, voice, image and likeness by or on behalf of the Promoter for the purposes of any promotional, marketing or publicity activities by the Promoter. Any such use by, or on behalf of, the Promoter may occur without acknowledgment, remuneration or compensation to the Winner.
- Limit of one entry per person and may only register as an individual.
PRIZE AND PRIZE RESTRICTIONS
- The Winner will receive the opportunity to have coffee with Senior Coach Nathan Buckley at the Holden Centre with the other Winners within 120 days of the end of the Promotion. The total value of the Prize is $30 (inc. GST).
- The Prize is provided by the Promoter.
- The Prize winner must be available for this experience on a date to be determined by the Promoter.
- The Prize does not include any travel, accommodation, food or beverages (unless expressly stated).
- The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Any prize with a retail value is in Australian dollars and is the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier correct at the time of printing. The Prize is subject to availability. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize or if the Prize is damaged or lost in transit. If for any reason, the Prize Winner cannot experience any component of the Prize as confirmed in writing, then that part of the Prize will be forfeited at the Promoter's discretion and the Promoter shall not be liable for any component forfeited.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any costs associated with the use of any Prize. The Winner is responsible for all costs associated with the use of the Prize including any expenses and costs for travel, accommodation, food or beverages or insurances.
NOTIFICATION OF PRIZE WINNERS AND REDRAWS
- The Prize Winners will be notified on Tuesday 3 October at 11.00am (AEDT) by the Promoter by phone. If the Winner does not respond within one month, another eligible entrant will be randomly drawn as the winner. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw the Prize in accordance with the terms of the original draw, in the event of a winner being unable to satisfy these terms or forfeiting their right to the Prize.
- If there are any unclaimed prizes, a prize redraw will be conducted on Monday 6 November 2017 at 3.00pm (AEDT) at the same time and place as the original draw. If a winner is drawn they will be contacted by phone.
- All winners will be notified in writing and their names published at membership.collingwoodfc.com.au
- Subject to the Australian Consumer Law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained, including as a result of the Promoter's negligence, in connection with this Promotion or the redemption or use of the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning the Prize.
- Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this promotion should be directed to the Promoter.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any Prize that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way after it leaves the Promoter’s control.
- Subject to the Australian Consumer Law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period or for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion and Prizes is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Any Entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win and it is within the Promoter's discretion to not display, or remove entries, from social media and the website.
- Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms. In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each Entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.