“COLLINGWOOD SUPER NETBALL – TAG A FRIEND WHO DOESN’T KNOW ABOUT THE DO NOT DISTURB FUNCTION” PROMOTION
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. The promoter is Transport Accident Commission (ABN 22 033 947 623) of 60 Brougham Street, Geelong, Victoria, 3220 (“Promoter”)
2. Information on how to enter, mechanics of entry form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each Eligible Entrant as defined below
Eligibility and Entry
3. Entry is only open to residents of Victoria.
4. Promotion commences on 24 September and ends at 10.00am AEDST on 25 September (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period, tag one friend who doesn’t know about the Do Not Disturb function on their iPhone or Android. The tag will need to be in the comments section of the competition post on Collingwood Super Netball team’s competition post calling for entries. For entries to be valid, entrants must:
a) Tag one friend who doesn’t know about the Do Not Disturb function on their iPhone and Android
b) Be a resident in Victoria
c) The person tagged must also be a resident in Victoria
6. Incomplete or incorrect details will be deemed invalid entries.
7. Eligible Entrants must agree to the promotion Conditions of Entry in order to successfully enter the promotion.
8. The winner will be picked at random. The winner and the person they have tagged will be contacted via Facebook Messenger.
9. The winner and their tagged friend will receive the below:
10. Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions in Victoria, there will be a delay in the production and distribution of the figurines and prizes. At this stage we are unable to advise the winners on when they will receive their figurines and prizes.
11. For this promotion the prizes will be sent to successful applicants via Australia Post, all postage will be tracked, and your tracking details will be sent to you via email.
12. The promoter claims no responsibility for items lost and/or damaged in the post.
13. An Eligible Entrant is responsible for ensuring their familiarity with these Conditions of Entry at the time of participation. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the Conditions of Entry generally.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Eligible Entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
16. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
17. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if any game is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Eligible Entrant; or (f) use/taking of the prize.