We are still working to understand what the full impact COVID-19 will have on the Club and our memberships and are working diligently to determine the next course of action.
Once confirmed, our Membership team will communicate this process to our valued members.
No stress – your years of service will continue!
If you haven't already, your membership pack will be on the way and delivered to your door and will ensure you can still feel connected to us during these unprecedented times.
Haven't had the chance to collect your cap yet? Once operations resume to normal at the Holden Centre you have three options.
1. Collect your cap during business hours
2. Get your cap mailed out to you for $5*
3. Collect your cap from our Membership Hub on match day (when the season resumes with crowds)
These options will not be available until at least 31 May, 2020.
*Members who live interstate where Collingwood does not play a match in 2020 may not be required to pay the fee.
Monthly payments will continue to be processed on the 18th of each month. To ensure you are best placed to make the most of your membership should the game access resume, we recommend that members remain on the payment plan and keep payments up to date.
We're looking into ways we can get our Members on the inside, with exclusive access from team meetings and around the Holden Centre once business operations resume. Members will be notified on how they can access these exclusive benefits.
Members can continue to reach out to the team regarding any questions through the following options.
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and membership ID
2. Request a call back here. Just let us know what time suits best in the 'Write message' section.
3. Chat with us online here. Just hit the message icon in the bottom right hand corner
Membership team working arrangements have changed and as a result, no calls to 1300 MAGPIE (1300 62 47 43) will go through.