“2019 E.W Copeland Trophy – Pick the top five for your chance to win” COMPETITION
Congratulations Kai Pahl, you are the winner of our Pick Your Top 5 E.W. Copeland Trophy competition.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This document contains the terms and conditions of entry (“these terms”) 2019 Copeland Trophy – Pick the top five for your chance to win (“Promotion”) and information on how to enter the Promotion, which forms, part of these terms. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms. By entering this Promotion, the entrant acknowledges that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by and abide by these terms.
2. The promoter is Collingwood Football Club Limited (ABN 89 006 211 196) of Holden Centre, Cnr Olympic Blvd and Batman Ave, Melbourne VIC 3000 ("Promoter”).
3. Subject to the Australian Consumer Law, the Promoter may vary the terms of, or terminate, this Promotion at any time at its absolute discretion without liability to any entrant or other person. The Promoter will not award any prize if the Promotion is terminated for whatever reason. If the Promotion is not capable of being conducted due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, including due to any technical or communications problems, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the Promotion.
4. In these terms, the following meanings apply in addition to terms which are defined elsewhere in these terms unless the contrary intention appears:
“Entrant” means a person who is eligible to participate in the promotion in accordance with clause 6 of these terms.
“Glasshouse” is located at the Holden Centre, Cnr Olympic Boulevard and Batman Avenue, Olympic Park, Melbourne.
"Prize" has the meaning in clause 12.
“Winner” means the Entrant whose name is randomly drawn from all Eligible Entrants.
5. The Promotion will be open from 5.00pm Australian Eastern Standard Time ("AEST") on Tuesday 1 October 2019 and will continue until 8.30pm on Friday 4 October 2019 ("Promotion Period").
6. Entry is open to Australian residents ("Eligible Entrants"), excluding employees of the Promoter, and other agencies, firms or companies (and their immediate families), who are directly associated with this Promotion.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
7. To participate in the Promotion and be eligible to win, an Entrant must:
8. Be invited to register for the ‘2019 E.W Copeland Trophy – Pick the top five for your chance to win ‘competition by the Promoter
9. Complete and submit the competition form
10. Pick the top five Copeland winners in order of first to fifth.
11. The Prize Winners will be randomly drawn at the Holden Centre, Cnr Olympic Boulevard and Batman Avenue, Melbourne, Victoria by 3.00PM (AEST) on Wednesday 9 October 2019. The Prize will be awarded to one of the Eligible Entrants drawn. If the entry is invalid, the next valid entry drawn will win the prize.
12. The result of the Promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
LIMITS OF ENTRY
13. If an Entrant is the Winner, they must consent to and licence the recording and use of their name, character, voice, image and likeness by or on behalf of the Promoter for the purposes of any promotional, marketing or publicity activities by the Promoter. Any such use by, or on behalf of, the Promoter may occur without acknowledgment, remuneration or compensation to the Winner.
14. Limit of one entry per person and may only register as an individual.
PRIZES AND PRIZE RESTRICTIONS
15. There will be one (1) winner drawn at the conclusion of this competition.
16. The winner will win an official 2019 team signed Sherrin and a luggage set from American Tourister (Luggage set includes a 69cm Black Curio American Tourister Luggage piece and a 55cm Black Curio American Tourister Luggage piece)
17. The Prize will be provided by the Promoter.
18. The Prize does not include any travel, accommodation (unless expressly stated).
19. The Prize does not include food and beverages.
20. The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Any prize with a retail value is in Australian dollars and is the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier correct at the time of printing. The Prize is subject to availability. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize or if the Prize is damaged or lost in transit. If for any reason, the Prize Winner cannot experience any component of the Prize as confirmed in writing, then that part of the Prize will be forfeited at the Promoter's discretion and the Promoter shall not be liable for any component forfeited.
21. The Promoter will not be responsible for any costs associated with the use of any Prize. The Winner is responsible for all costs associated with the use of the Prizes including any expenses and costs for travel, accommodation, food or beverages or insurances.
NOTIFICATION OF PRIZE WINNERS AND REDRAWS
22. The Winner(s) will be notified by Thursday 10 October by 3.00pm (AEST) by the Promoter by phone or email. If the Winner(s) does not respond within 24 hours, another eligible entrant will be randomly drawn as the winner. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw the Prize in accordance with the terms of the original draw, in the event of a winner being unable to satisfy these terms or forfeiting their right to a Prize.
23. If there are any unclaimed prizes, a prize redraw will not take place.
24. All winners will be notified by the phone number or email address they have provided within the registration form they complete.
25. Subject to the Australian Consumer Law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained, including as a result of the Promoter's negligence, in connection with this Promotion or the redemption or use of the Prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning the Prize.
26. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Promotion should be directed to the Promoter.
27. The Promoter shall not be liable for any Prize that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way after it leaves the Promoter’s control.
28. Subject to the Australian Consumer Law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period or for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
29. The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion and Prizes is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
30. Any Entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win and it is within the Promoter's discretion to not display, or remove entries, from social media and the website.
31. Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win.
32. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms. In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each Entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.